Give a Charitable Donation
All donations will be tax deductible.
Volunteer with WSC
- The right individuals will strongly believe in our mission, vision, and core values and have a sincere interest in elevating our organization, extending our reach, and growing with us.
- Must be motivated, and a self-starter with initiative, drive, ambition, and the ability to work independently.
- Individuals must be able to follow through on their commitments.
- Special Events Coordinators will plan and ensure the execution of special events/fundraising events that are important for increasing awareness about our organization.
- Special Events Coordinators will, under the direction of WSC’s President, plan and execute special events/fundraising events throughout the year.
- Special Event Coordinators will be responsible for (and must be able to commit to) creating/planning/leading/
executing/managing/marketing at least 1 special event per year and will also assist the other WSC Special Events Coordinators with the events that they are leading.
- Take the lead of one of our annual events or use your imagination to create a new, fun event our supporters will want to attend and that will attract new people to come to learn about our organization and engage them to be supporters themselves!
- Special Events coordination tasks are done outside of planning meetings on your own or in collaboration with other volunteers.
- The Merchandise Coordinator needs to be able to work independently and is self-motivated. We are looking for a creative person as they will be responsible for creating an online store under the direction of the Marketing Media and Technology Coordinator.
- Must have own computer and transportation.
- The primary purpose of this volunteer position is to order, manage and maintain the online store for the WSC as well as in-person sales at the facilities that teams are playing at.
- Create and maintain an online merchandise store, to include ordering, tracking, sales, and delivery/shipping items purchased through the store.
- Maintain accurate merchandise inventory count at all times.
- Order all merchandise for programming and fundraisers.
- Social Media posting regarding merchandise – promote through Facebook, Instagram and newsletters.
Time Commitment: 5-10 hours per week
Location: Volunteer from home with the ability to travel to pick up merchandise from vendors and set up delivery with recipients at facilities where games are being played.
To apply, email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If there is any other talents or assets you wish to share with WSC, please fill out this contact form and let us know!