GI Points - Women's Soccer Club
To foster our women’s soccer community mission of finding strength through numbers, each active member is required to earn 4 GetInvolved Points per year.
Current GetInvolved Opportunity Details - click links
- Easter Seals Fill a Bag and Make a Difference
- Coat Drive for HOA
- Thanksgiving Basket Collection for Notre Dame Schools
- Habitat for Humanity Global Village
Have any questions? Want support and need to get approval for your cause/event for the year? Please contact GI Program Coordinator Donna Bricco firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for GI Fillable Form for Team GI Representative
When approved, members earn up to 4 GetInvolved Points by participating in the GetInvolved Program. Members can earn more GI PTs which is documented on team rosters. GI PTs do not carry over to the next year. If a WSC member chooses not to participate in this program which runs Jan 1 to Dec 31, $50 fee is due before the next session begins.
- Getting to know each other at a WSC approved event examples:
- St Paddy’s High Stakes Party (earn 2 GI PTs – bring non-WSC person & earn another 2 GI PTs)
- Masquerade Murder Mystery Party (earn 1 GI PT –bring non-WSC person & earn another GI PT)
- Pirate Cruise on the Edelweiss (earn 1 GI PT–bring non-WSC person & earn another GI PT)
- Pub Crawls (earn 1 GI PT–bring non-WSC person & earn another GI PT)
- Helping another WSC member in their approved event or cause which is WSC member driven. These are always changing. Some events/causes return and some are limited. When a WSC member needs help with her cause or special event that is near and dear to her heart, they can request support in the form of:
- Participation – SART Kickball tournament, St Practice Futsal Cup, etc
- Donations of items or financial donations – St Baldrick’s for Leukemia, Underwear for the Underwearness Campaign, teacher’s school supply list, Hope Center, Hope House, Women’s Shelter, Families helping Families, etc
- Volunteering – Team Captains, GI Team Reps, WSC Project Coordinators, Scheduling, Fields, Referee Coordinator, League Coordinators, Grievance & Disciplinary, Uniform Coordinator, Event Coordinator, etc.
- Post event invites/flyers causes on facebook
- Recruit players
- Play on more than 1 team